Additions to the Image Export Collection
The Image Export Collection (IEC, https://developers.eveonline.com/resource/image-export-collection) contains a lot of really cool images and helps you people build amazing things. We love that and want to help encourage that. While at Fanfest this year, some of you had requests for things you would like to see added to the IEC. If you can think of anything else you would like to see added to the IEC be sure to let us know on the forums.
- Tournament UI: used by the alliance tournament UI.
- Crimewatch: stuff used for the criminal/suspect/limited engagement timers.
- Skills: these are the skills icons for showing if you have the required skills or not. Primarily used on the market.
- ShipUI: which is the hub with capacitor and module icons. This includes things such as overload, HP bars, the overheat image, and more.
- InfoPanels: things from the info panels you see at the top left of the screen.
- FlagIcons: the little icons placed on brackets or the overview for alliance, standings, etc.
- Fitting: the basic UI elements for the fittings circle thing.
- Opportunities: should be pretty straight forward.
- SKINs: Images related to the new SKINs feature.
- Hacking: images relating to the hacking mini-game. (Coming with the next release in June)
Again, if you have anything you want added that is not please let us know. The additions here are included in the most recent release of the IEC for Mosaic which can be found here: https://developers.eveonline.com/resource/image-export-collection.
One final note on the IEC before we move on: There was a change made in one of the recent releases as to how we name renders in the IEC. I guess there were cases where we would render an icon multiple times for different races and so the renders had a _raceID. This is no longer there. This change was made a while ago internally and only just got pushed live recently. The delay between the change being made and it going live caused us to fail to communicate this change outward. We are really sorry about the delay on telling you guys about this. You can see further discussion about it here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5609292#post5609292